We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. We also collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; access; email address; password; computer and connection information. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, duration of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to navigate away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications), comments, feedback, reviews, recommendations and personal profile.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you provide to us such as your name, physical address and email address. Your personal information is used only for the specific reasons stated above.
We collect such personal and non-personal information for the following purposes:
1. provide and manage the Services;
2. Provide ongoing assistance and technical support to our users;
3. to be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service notices;
4. to create aggregate statistical data and other aggregate and / or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. to comply with applicable laws and regulations
If you would like to access, correct, modify or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact email@example.com or send a letter to: Nanomath LLC 35th Ave Ne, Seattle, WA USA, 6559.